Mention the role of Actuary in consulting firm?
The role of the actuary in consulting firm varies, it may include
- Give investment advice
- Evaluating a company’s insurance program cost for the employees
- Can work for a labor union to evaluate and estimate what the new health plan provided would cost
- Giving evidence on how automobile insurance rates should be determined
- Testify in court about the loss of potential lifetime earnings by a person who has been disabled or killed in an accident
- Determining the future pension benefits based on the current value in divorce cases.